Friday, July 30, 2010

Smooth Skin

Watch and Learn Photoshop Smooth Skin Tutorial

We start today with a link to a video tutorial about how to smooth skin in Photoshop.  It is a great tool for making professional looking portraits.  This week, I received a new SLR camera and have been taking portrait style photos of the kids at work and editing them (cleaning noses, adjusting lighting, smoothing skin, etc.). It has been a lot of fun, but also, it is a lot of work and works a different side of my brain than I am used to.  I don't think of myself as an artsy person (not that there is anything wrong with it), I just haven't used that side of the brain much, so it has been fun to learn and see whats possible. 
I will post pictures when I get permission from parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment