Monday, August 2, 2010

Small Town Post Office

Today I had the best experience I have ever had at the Post Office.  I walked into the post office on Whidbey Island, and I was the only customer in the post office (1 had just walked out).  I didn't have to wait, the process was smooth and quick.  So much better than any other experience I have had there.  It was so good, I thought I would share it with you. 
But than again, would this post office really need to be where it is or could it be more efficient and merge with another one about 5 miles up the island?  Just the two bits from the business side of me. 

1 comment:

  1. The 98236 area that this post office serves is one of the largest on the Island. I think you just happened in at the right time. A nice benefit of living in a small town...

    ReplyDelete