Friday, February 11, 2011

Twilight

No, not the books or the movie.  I've never read them or seen them, the only thing I know about them is that they take place near Forks Washington. 
Anyway, I have been hoping for a while to catch the nice twilight lighting just after sundown.  I have seen lots of great pictures where everything is a nice royal blue.  A week or so ago, I went down to take pictures of the sunset and hoped to stay long enough to see it, but I had to get home because we had other plans, last night we had no other plans, so I went down right as the sunset, and waited just a little bit to get these pictures (about as long as it takes the ferry to go from Kingston to Edmonds).  I think they turned out pretty awesome, and sometimes that's all that matters.
(Like always, you can click to view larger).

No comments:

Post a Comment