Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Eagle Shots

The other day I went down to Edmond's Beach because it was a very windy day and I wanted to see if I could get some cool shots of the waves.  When I got down there I spotted an Eagle, but he was already far off and flying further away (and I only had my 50mm lens, no zooming in for me).  After a little while I started walking home when I looked straight up and saw it.  He flew over toward the south side of the ferry, and I so I followed him.  He landed on a post out in the water and I got a few pictures, but he was just a little speck (50mm isn't very close).  So I walked to the fishing pier to see if I could be closer there, then he flew within a 100 feet of me.  Pretty awesome.  Still wish I had the 70-200, these are cropped so he appears closer than the full image.  But if I had the 70-200, I could have made him fill the frame almost.  That would have been sweet. You should be able to click the photos to view larger.




No comments:

Post a Comment