Monday, February 28, 2011

Thankfulness and Gas Works

Last night was quite the stormy night here, and so I felt like posting some things I am thankful for. 
I am thankful for...
a warm house.
Cars that get me from A - B warmly
My loving wife
Getting to live in such a beautiful part of the world
Friends that recommend friends to us for photos.

On Saturday Deb and I went to Gas Works because we are going there in a few weeks for a engagement photo shoot.  We wanted to scout it out a little, since it has been a while since we have been there.  It was cold, snowed and windy, but it was still a good time.  We saw an Eagle flying, but it was snowing too much to have the camera out at that time.  It was so windy the tripod couldn't keep the camera perfectly still for these night photos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment