Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving

Psalm 136:1
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever.

Today I am thankful for the love and support of my wife.  She is so good to me.  

Thanksgiving may be in a couple weeks, but leading up til than I will be posting what I am thankful for, hopefully it will give you a moment to pause and be thankful for something in your life. 

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
-- Oprah Winfrey

Not quite sure what I think of the Oprah quote, I've been working with a kid at work who has had a hard time being thankful for what he has been given, he always wants something else and lets it keep him down.  If he would just enjoy the things he has he might be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment