Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thankful

This year has been so great and I have been blessed in so many ways.  As Christmas and new years draws closer, I feel it is good to reflect on what a great year it has been. 
Today I am thankful for a great job, with an awesome class of kids.  They have been great to work with and so many days have made work less like work and more like fun. 
I'm thankful for my great wife, who gives me so much love and support, especially during this tough quarter where we didn't get to spend as much time together as we would have liked.   I am thankful for our larger family, their love and support as well, so awesome to have around.  I'm thankful they are close and we get to spend Christmas with them.
I am thankful for living in such a beautiful neighborhood, with the beach so close and the warm shelter of my house. 
I'm thankful for our small group that read C.S. Lewis' Mere Christianity this fall.  Looking forward to world religions in the coming months. 
Thankful for great friends and time spent with them.  I wish there was more time. 
May God Bless you this Christmas. 

Psalm 95:1-6
O Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, And a great King above all gods, In whose hand are the depths of the earth; The peaks of the mountains are His also. The sea is His, for it was He who made it; And His hands formed the dry land. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment