Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hide and Seek Sun

So, I found out that I can rent a few different lens' from my college. So this week I rented the lens that was high on my priority list. It is even better than what the reviews I had been reading made it out to seem. I love it and don't want to have to return it this week. Here is a series of photos of the sun coming out from behind the clouds. These photos are SOOC (Straight out of the camera). There will be more about the lens in the coming days, and hopefully I will be able to rent it again later in the quarter.

ISO200-1/200-F/22-+.33 exposure comp

ISO200-1/200-F/29-+.33 exposure comp

ISO200-1/250-F/32-+.33 exposure comp


All photos taken with Canon T1i with Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: