Thursday, July 7, 2011

Eagle Swoops

My friend put a turkey leg on the beach with the hopes that an eagle or other big bird would swoop down and grab it up and we could get some pictures of it.  After watching it for 20 minutes are so we were starting to get board and walked a little ways away, and almost instantly the eagle started down for the turkey leg.  I got some great shots of the eagle in its decent.
Fly by, to scout out the location
Attack mode, the poor turkey leg doesn't stand a chance



Landing gear down, time to grab and go
That's what I call a fast food.  (click to view larger)
Time to fly home like nothing just happened
It was just so amazing to watch, I only wish that my camera could take pictures faster, so I could have gotten more in between shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment