Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ginger

I found this tip somewhere on the internet, but I've suffered from heartburn or acid reflux stuff a couple times a week for a few years.  It would wake me up once or twice a week while sleeping.  But recently I found out that ginger helps relieve heartburn/acid reflux.  I tried it and I have been so amazed at how well it works.  I've been taking one ginger pill a night with dinner and have had no symptoms for the past 2 months.  The amazon ad here is the pill I have been taking.  I wouldn't say I ever had heartburn/acid reflux stuff really bad, but bad enough to wake me up at night.  It's pretty amazing to me that companies make drugs to do something that this does naturally.  I've also started adding ground ginger into my cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment